Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Billy,

One other part of the cost equation maybe experience level as a professional vocalist.

A person might have a wonderful voice but little experience singing for pay. So they have no idea what to charge.

Yes Jim, I also think experience level could very well have a bearing on the cost. Like any service, it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it on a given day. Also how badly the seller needs money at a given moment. Put Covid-19 in the mix and it is anyone's guess. Many people, especially musicians are having a hard time finding work.

I get the impression that many of these people offering vocal services are not really professional session musicians. That does not mean they can not sing well. I think it does mean that the ability to communicate ideas to them may be more difficult. It is difficult enough when you are standing side by side with the vocalist.

Any live studio I have been in has a very good idea of what their vocalist can and can not do. It is not easy to become a professional session vocalist.

All of those I have worked with over the internet from fiverr or soundbetter have given time to completion dates. They only sometimes keep those commitments.

We will see how this goes.

Cheers,

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo