Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Man, I saw you had posted a new one yesterday but didn't have time to listen. Went looking for it today and it was halfway down page 2! The forum is a strange place these days.

Good song Hans!
When you said you used melodyne on the harmonies, do you mean you created them using melodyne? If so that's pretty cool, didn't know you could do that. I think they sound good. If it was my song I would probably put the harmonies into the background a little more, reduce the volume a bit or maybe just a bit more reverb, so that the lead vocals stands out more. But! It's not my song, it's your song smile
Enjoyed the listen.

Hi Dave, whatever criticisms you have, I take them very seriously. That's why the harmony moved more to the background and added more reverb. The idea was to punt the 'woman'vocals next to mine, but in the chorusses that didn't work out so nice. And normally i drown all vocals in a reverb, so a request to add more of it was some kind of a shock ;-).

And yes, I created the harmony-vocals from the leadtrack. You have to do a lot of adjustments, especially the 'woman-vocals'. But if you have Chris at your side you don't need this grin
I can send you a screenshot by email? I don't see a posibility to add one in this post.

Thanks for your comment and compliments,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130