Originally Posted By: Tangmo
This just oozes a Pink Floyd influence to these ears. That goes all the way down to how the vocals sit in the mix...not buried, not blasting. Just "comfortable", and in a similar range.

Extra fine lyric. The band is solid and has a really nice deep, slow groove which your vocals joined pro-style.

I don't want to get too "trumpy", but I hope I might have played a tiny role in getting your face in front of the mic. I've certainly been waiting for it for a loooooong time, and hope was rising after your debut last go 'round. Friend, you did not disappoint.

Too cool.

Hi Tangmo,

Yes, I do recall you mentioning that you wanted to hear me do a vocal a couple of times wink Truth is for me it's always been about the guitar, and when you have someone like Christiane in the band ... but, at the end of the day it was kind of fun, although it still sounds strange to me when I play it back. Just need to get used to hearing it I guess. Thanks for all the support over the years, man, must be more than 15 years that we have "known" each other? Wow, time flys.

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Dave, Chris and Marty,

This is a wonderfull song!
A delicious Blues with that lovely, strong-sounding leadguitar.
I really loved this one, although that is what I always say about your songs.

And what a surprise to hear you singing, Dave. I expected to hear Chris and had to read your post again to see it was you, supported by Chris! Your vocals are excellent for singing the Blues. I think you could also sing without Chris. BUT, don't even think of that!

Continue surprising me, Dave!

Hans

Well, my vocal would sound pretty plain without Chris in there to add the finesse stuff. But, you will hear me again at some point I'm sure.

Thanks, Hans!

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Chris, Dave and Marty ...

This is a great song! I think this is the first time I've heard you sing lead vocal, Dave. You should do it more often ... you sound terrific!

what a fabulous lyric and arrangement. Marty, as always, shines on the bass and Chris could make a nutrition label sound great with her vocals!

Super all around. Totally loved my listen!

Wishing all of you the very best. Please be safe ...

Alan

Thanks, Alan!

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
Such a delightfully haunting song! Christiane's harmony blends well with your baritone.

I can't say enough about your guitar, and I keep repeating myself...fabulous.

Thanks, appreciate that!