Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
BlueAttitude team,
Sorry for late reply. Was avoiding this till I got in the right listening mood. I had a feeling it would be special. It did not let me down an inch! Damn that was a good listen!
Besides, excellent lyrics, semi-spoken word vocals, BGV, bass, sky-high solo licks...I think I do have one constructive suggestion, Dave, you should do more tunes with you at the center stage. Very nice piece of music. Congrats to you and your team! Enjoyed Sage a lot (did not get board even after several listens). Thank you for sharing!

Misha.

Next one up will probably just be just Marty and me, Chris is very busy for the next couple of months.

Thanks, Misha!

Originally Posted By: EdZ314
So good from the very first note. The mixing/mastering is like silk. I love the combination of the male vocals with a bit of grit combined with Christiane's sultry tones. I immediately make a connection with "House of the Rising Sun" as @Bawb said. Also, a hint of Mark Knopfler influence in there. Brilliantly composed and performed. It feels like putting on your favorite warm coat before going out on a chilly day.

Thanks, Ed!

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
So, guitar wizard Dave Bell can also sing......and well!! Why have you been hiding that? Love the vibe of this song! And the soloing is tasty....no delicious!! Love how musical the bass is!! You guys have been killing it! Great job all!! Take care. Greg

Well, saying I can sing well is a bit of a stretch, but nice of you to say so wink

Thanks, Greg!