I would like to request a new function “user interface/menue” to be added to BIAB 2021 to provide a simple “Strum Machine” with basic and simple functions like the “Strum Machine” https://strummachine.com/.

It ought to be trivial to add a function like that in BIAB.
It might also to be a good opportunity to bring back/in users of the Strum Machine into BIAB.

I have received some suggestions here on the forum on how to use BIAB as a strumming machine but I don’t get it to sound like I want to. It does not sound as I want it to sound and it is too complicated.

I just want very basic guitar strumming as backing to my practicing (as in the Strum Machine”) and I find most RealTracks to complex.
I think there may be many users who would like to have an option like that. Some comments from users of the Strum Machine is that they have moved over from Band in a Box to Strum Machine because it is too complicated in BIAB.

(yes I know I could put in the chords and look up a style and deselect the instruments I don’t want and change the instruments to what I want but I never get it to sound as I want. The playing is too complex. I want a much simpler sound/playing like the Strum Machine see link above).