Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Janice, Bud and Peter,

I thought it was a very elaborate sound.
It's not enough to mention the greatness of singing and playing, it's really great that there are various gimmicks in the sound.
I think the bass effect (the bass RT with some overdrive, tape sat and vintage compression) in particular gives this song a very unique feel.
It's a wonderful "response" song.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Thanks Shigeki. Great to hear from you!

J&B

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Wonderful job recreating rock royalty, and what a lot of work it must have been to do. Brought me back to my high school days, minus the reefer. The Slowhand impression was amazing! Listened over and over, couldn't get enough!

Thanks a LOT. No doubt Peter smiled at the Slowhand reference! We appreciate it all.

J&B

Originally Posted By: Belladonna
Love the bluesy but sassy feel of this song. You guys did a nice take on this one.

Thanks Donna! It was a fun project.

J&B

Originally Posted By: EdZ314
Chills! This song just grabbed me from the first guitar lick and never let go. Wow - just wow. You really knocked this one out of the park. I felt like I was transported back in time to a small club where the likes of Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton would hang out in their early days. This is just soooo good.

Going back for another listen! wink

Ed, that time transport was exactly what our objective was! Thanks for listening and mentioning that.

J&B