Hey!

Is this a cool song, or what? Janice's voice and that walking 4/4 acoustic bass line sell this one immediately. I'll be redundant and repeat how much Janice reminds me of Susan Tedechi ... somewhat in vocal character and more so in her style and delivery, particularly phrasing and accenting.

And Peter simply nailed it with those savory licks. I always enjoy his work. And that guy who turned all the knobs and managed all the tech stuff knows what the heck he's doing. Not sure who scribed the lyric, but a tip of the hat to him or her.

The mix has everything exactly where it should be ... a full soundscape but not at all cluttered. That organ has some real nice fill.

Loved everything about it. I'm writing this on my third listen. Yeah I like it more than a little bit! Still tapping my feet and chair dancing (not a pretty sight!).

Best to all of you. Please take care and be safe.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops