I have had similar issues to what you describe, and I have a single screen and a rather old video card. If you look closely at Pipeline's image, you'll see two things: (1) There are two BIAB "placeholder" icons along the taskbar, which means there is the main dialog and then most likely the plugin dialog box. (2) In the lower left, but above the taskbar and within the main BIAB window, there is a *minimized* plugin window which you can restore to full size and bring to the forefront if you click the "expand" button - the large square.

Forgive me if I'm providing too much novice windows advice - just trying to cover all of the bases - I'm quite experienced with Windows and I was caught out by item #2 for a while.

Finally, I must comment that I have had many issues with BIAB window management, at least on my PC, which I don't have on other applications, so it seems to be a weak spot.

Ed Z

Soundcloud profile
https://soundcloud.com/user-415064494
BIAB user since 2019
iPad Mini, Garageband for iOS, BIAB for Windows 2020 UltraPAK, Xtra Styles packs 6-9, Windows 10 Lenovo PC, Kontakt Player, SpitFire LABS, SampleTank 4 CS, some Soundfonts