Hi Deej ...

I was just getting ready to shut down my computer when I saw this thread.

Man, so sorry to hear about Dave. Yes, indeed, he was a true gentleman and a class act in every way. Dave and I had had many conversations during the 20+ years I was active on that site ... still have an account, just not very active there.

It takes a lot to get me depressed, but this news of his passing sure threw me in that direction. He was so proud of his Texas roots and the town in which he lived just outside of Texarkana.

I'm glad you posted this again. Dave deserves it. And the song is terrific ... somewhat of a Roy Orbison vibe. Your BIAB skills have always been excellent and your vocals have really settled in the past six months or so. I'm lost for words beyond that.

RIP, Dave. You were a friend to many and a credit to the music community. Thanks, Deej ... it was so nice of you to post this. Wishing you the best. Be safe ...

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 10/22/20 09:37 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops