Originally Posted By: Will Josef
You are so productive and you are always delivering quality stuff. I enjoyed this song a lot.

Are you always singing about the same woman? Or are there several you let walk away? smile

Mix and overall production is great as always!

Thanks for sharing!
Will

Thanks, Will. "the same woman?" HA! No. Trying to sing about all of 'em... smile

Originally Posted By: Deej56
Floyd,

You say “standard fare” but that undersells what you do. Great write married to excellent vocal and production. Anything but standard this. Love that mandolin in the verses; really sets a nice base to the rhythm.

I’ve been seeing references to Helicon tracks on the board lately—not sure what they are, but if used to generate the harmonies they do an awful nice job. Nice touch mixing them in.

Real nice country. Enjoyed it!

All my best,

Deej

Thanks, Deej. The "Helicon tracks" are harmonies generated by the TC Helicon harmony plugin that comes with BIAB. It is easiest to do that by opening RealBand and loading your SGU and your vocal (typically out of your DAW where it is recorded) and have the plugin create the harmony track based on "follow the chord". There are several different combinations. I find the the 1 UP and 1 DOWN work for me (but you still have to use them judiciously to get them to "sound real"). I wrote up a full instruction at one point (in Tips, maybe. I think Noel wrote one up, too)