Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Stefan ...

Floyd beat me to the punch ... said pretty much what I was thinking. He just said it better than i would have.

You're not just a songer/songwriter.musician ... you're a world-class entertainer. You've never posted anything I didn't think was fabulous. And this one is so good!

Before I moved from St. Louis about 10 years ago, I lived across the highway from Chuck Berry ... about 4KM between us. (That's 2 1/2 miles). We actually lived in Wentzville, Missouri ... a western suburb of St. Louis. When I was still playing in a band, he dropped in and sat in with us 4 or 5 times over a period of about 3 years.

You perfectly captured the CB sound! That was an amazing video and fantastic song. Loved every second of it!

Also, it was so nice to see Maha well enough to participate. Di and I think of the two of you everyday. We send our best and most special wishes to her. You already know my thoughts about you're deteriorating eyesight.

Wishing everything good for both of you. Take care and be safe ...

Alan

Hi Alan, if your intention was making me blush: success. You're far too kind, thank you so much for that heck of a comment. Maha and I are so glad that Di and you enjoy our stuff ...

Unbelievable: I know someone who played with Chuck Berry? Several times? I guess that must have been very exciting!

Please give Di a huge hug - all the best to you both.

Take good care of each other,

Stefan

PS: Have you yet moved into your new home?