Pipeline; "If it's not showing when you run that then it sounds like it's on another screen. Is the monitor you using monitor 1 when you identify and set as primary display ?" I have only 1 monitor, not any other...

"EDIT: sorry I see you did take it out. ???" Yes, I did take it out...

"So if you took the "extra videocard" out, does that mean you have another or is it the onboard video you are using ?" It' only the onboard now...

"If you are using another videocard and have an onboard video that could be it ??? and onboard video can have two outputs, VGA & DVI or HDMI that you can extend the desktop with" I can not see where I can chose VGA, DVI or HDMI...

Thank's for trying to help me out here Pipeline.. I just wish PG music was as helpful as you. But it SEEMS like they just don't care, Same last time in the other post. Just totally silence... And that is 3 years ago.. Maybe I have somewhat pissed them of.. I don't now... Right now, I just want to uninstall BiaB and forget about it... In my project right now, I can use my Reason and Kontakt anyway..

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.