Ok, I am just IMPRESSED by you Pipeline, for all the EFFORT u put out just to help a poor understanding guy like me.. It moves me almost to tears..And THAT without having any stock in or financial benefit from PG music for doing it? Just by PURE HEARTH and wish to help fellow musicians? Just WISHED PG music could be LIKE THAT....

But ok.. I downloaded ur new app (BTW; did u actually MADE IT just now to solve this problem?), unzipped it, and clicked on Biab Restore Plugin Dialog Move 2000-64.exe (It was a little confusing here, because it was several similar files, but I guess that is for other purposes?) and open BiaB again, and the plugin window, then minimized the bplugin window, then read ur instruction ; "then move it to the mouse pointer when you use the hotkey left Win+X, it's running in the system tray as "H" " Here I was a little confused, what u mean by "move it to the mouse pointer" ?? Move WHAT to the mouse pointer?

Tried to press Win+X, but nothing seemed to happen. At least I could not see any plugin window.. So I guess it needs to be explained, point for point, like to a computer illiterate like me, that does not even understand what a system tray as "H" is or means..

Forever Grateful, BUT, sometimes pissed of. wink
Trygve "Leo" Larsen
BiaB 2020, Windows 8.1, Intel Core i5 CPU, 270GHz, 32 Gb RAM
My OLD tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen My NEW is unpublished
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.