<< I want to put in a bridge at bar 39. I want to be able to say "Okay Real Band. Put in 8 blank bars at measure 39. In those 8 mars let me enter chords in the chord window. Then let me generate those 8 bars and JUST those 8 bars. >>

I created a 12 bar chord chart and generated the tracks.
I inserted markers for count in, V1, Chorus and Tag
I inserted 8 blank measures for an 8 bar bridge at the end of V1 Between V1 and the Chorus
I selected and highlighted the 8 bar bridge using the 'Snap to grid' button and F7 for beat 1, bar 9 and F8 for beat 1, bar 17
(bars can also be highlighted from the Chord Sheet with the curser and mouse click)
I edited the markers to name the blank measures Bridge and moved the Chorus and Tag to the new measure numbers. (now 17 and 20)
From the Chord Sheet I entered chords into the Bridge measures.
From the Generate Button I selected the 2nd option from the top - Generate BB (Selected Region) (Selected Tracks)

RB generated the 8 Bar Bridge only, leaving the original generated tracks intact.
I got the same result by generating the very bottom selection on the Generate Menu - Generate All (Selected Region) (Selected Tracks)

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Chord Chart Capture.JPG (236.04 KB, 68 downloads)
Full Screen Capture.JPG (512 KB, 2 downloads)
Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 10/28/20 11:38 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.