I tried it on a song I already had made, Beaumont Rag, and it worked perfectly. All the solo instruments were generated and played according to the sub style chosen. I could not find a problem using this particular style.

I do have 1 question and an observation though.

Question: What is the difference between say sub style A&B or C&D or E&F or G&H or I&J.

Using E&F for example, the guitar solo sounds the same to me. Also for the Banjo, Mandolin and Fiddle.

Observation:

As a bluegrass player for 40+ years now, and I may be missing this, but I can see that BIAB has never had a banjo backup other then a constant string of 8th or 16th notes on any banjo rhythm realtrack. Just about all banjo players do not constantly play that way when doing backup. They 'chunck' the banjo just like a mandolin player or fiddle player would. Just curious why PGMUSIC missed this very important way of playing backup banjo. All of he books I have studied over the years even start you out of this way of playing backup and just about all the professional and semi-professional players I have jammed with over the years backup that way.

If there is any realtrack missing in the BIAB bluegrass realtrack collection, it is this form of backup. Heck, Earl Scruggs, Bela Fleck, Tony Furtado, Tony Trischka, Bill Keith, Noam Pikelny, Janet Davis, Ron Block, Peter Wernick, John Hartford, and the list goes on and on, all do backup this way. They don't do a constant stream of notes through the entire song.

Just a long overdue observation.

BIAB2024
Windows 10 Pro
WA6NCB