Originally Posted By: kanazawa

Oh i am really overwhelmed by your kind support....

actually, if possible, i would prefer to stay in Biab and create multiple tracks there. Biab just runs more stable on my system than RB.

So, if there is a way to "record multiple audio tracks, by using Artist Performance Tracks" as mentioned above, i would be happy to try that

I tend to cloud things when I write out the steps providing more information, theory and background than necessary to just record audio. Just understand that the ability to record multiple audio tracks using the Artist Performance Tracks is only a single benefit and feature of many benefits and features Artist Performance Tracks open up to users of BIAB.

I'll start by giving a link to a video to how to record audio and the Artist Performance Track by PG Music. It's demonstrated on a MAC but works the same on a Windows PC.
Recording Audio and using the Artist Performance Track

The video shows one APT being created on the Melody Track but since the Soloist Track is also available, the technique could be repeated by recording another audio track and moving that audio to the Soloist Track and freeing the BIAB Mixer Audio Channel to record a third part.... It's not limited to one or two tracks using this method. It can be repeated many times.

Give it a try and I'm glad to answer any questions you or anyone has.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 10/30/20 01:44 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.