Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi Floyd,

you did it again: I'm sure I'm gonna hum that chorus at least until bedtime today... An excelent song (what else would we have expected?), I really love the lyrics (although I personally would stop jimbeaming prior to blindness, but I got the picture). Great voice, great singing - loved the listen a lot.

Stay well,

Stefan

Thanks, Stefan. Good to see you back around... yeah, that jimbeaning thing is not advisable...

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
"If by 'standard fare' you mean good enough to become a standard, than I agree."

Leon nailed that!

This is exponentially the best song we've ever heard that mentioned Jim Beam smile

Jim oughta be mighty proud to be part of such a great write.

We hear a wonderful mashup of a bit of an old school country write (albeit it better by far than the standard fare of the period) with a more modern sound in the backing tracks.

We weren't halfway through the first listen before Janice commented on how much she always loves your vocals and then proceeded to school me on how you phrased
"i'm gonna weekend her off my mind." Perfect as she said.

The band? Wow! Great use of BiaB, loops and your contributions. Seamless, airy and on the KRKs.

And we love the artwork!

J&B

Thanks for all the great comments, y'all! Nice to have each of those things recognized...