MY XMAS WISHES FOR BIAB 2021.
1. in the stylepicker some style demoes assume net access.
but the problem is a lot of studios keep their studio computers off the net. like mine. for security reasons.
plz just include all demos of styles with the product. eg the usb drive. or with updates.
2. biab song start.
when a user starts a new song i would like to see immediately a message pop up.
"where do you want all user exported traks/content/midi's/drops in normal mode , and/or
when biab is plugged into a daw TO GO ?"
and the user selects a folder.
for me my song folder where also all my daw recorded traks go.
ie my central repository for the song.
3. 16 traks. yes please. but note my wish for a test app so people with underpowered computers dont overload them. see my RB wishlist.
also i would recommend a overload detector feature in case someone is trying to load too many plug ins into too many traks etc possibly on an underpowered computer.
thus reporting to a user "sorry but biab(or RB or powertraks) is detecting a possible overload condition,
please use fewer traks and/or plug ins".
whether the win api/programming environment allows for this i dont know.
if i remember heavy duty industrial apps often have this type of feature. so i'm sure it does.
it might forewarn of a possible crash situation. its just that if 16 traks is implemented, and given the way
RT's work i suspect problems might arise for some users underpowered computers.
4. i want more of the rarer real traks at different tempos.
harps was a nice idea. but eg vocals/choirs/back up singers/cellos/violins/fiddles/trumpets/general brass instruments/hornensembles/clarinets/bells/xylophones/flutes/harpsichords/and other orchestral instruments not currently in biab. of course more loops/hi Q's also.
5. for each RD , i would like at the end single hits of each drum in the set so i could more easily fix up drum
traks. like a single drum hits area the user could access.
6. i dont need it as i'm a purist and do vocs till i get them right. but i might as i get older if my vocal range
is not as high lol.
a autotune button on each trak. (eg the audio trak in biab, and the traks in RB and powertraks designated as
audio traks. )
just a one button press. if the one button auto tune dont work then ,the user should use a more sophisticated program/plug in . maybe it could be expanded also to generate
simple harmony vocs etc on traks that are in tune.
7. please see also my other wishlist posts during 2020.

thats bout it for me, because i can handle various issues as they arise in biab.
merry xmas to all pg users and staff.

respectfully.
oldmuso.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)