Another Yesterday

I've not been around much lately. Di's medical issues keep us at the Dr's office a lot. Plus, our new home is finished and we'll be moving into it a week from tomorrow. They've been working on it since May. So, our time has been sponged by all of that. Will be over to listen to many more of you as often as I can.

This is another one I threw together while Di was receiving her daily infusion several months ago. No more than three hours, total, invested. It's a very simple tune with a sparse band. My most significant question: "Is the bass line too loud?" Sometimes I think so; other times I think it isn't. With the band being so sparse, I think the bass line's resonance fills in without being excessively over-dominant. Open to suggestions and thoughts on that.

I used the song style as a starting place and replaced almost all the instruments with the ones annotated below . I also completely redid the chord pattern with this simple progression.

Many thanks in advance.

Alan

Song Summary - Another Yesterday

File:Another Yesterday.SGU

Key=Ab , Tempo 85, Length (m:s)=3:11

Song is saved with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Bank0,
Song is saved with bar changes for Volume Changes,

Style is _EPJZPO2.STY (Cool Jazz Pop Quintet w/ Electri)

RealTracks in song: ~2474:Bass, Acoustic, Held Ev 085
RealTracks in style: 2195:Piano, ElectricVintage, Rhythm CoolJazzPopHeld Ev 085
RealTracks in style: ~2200:Guitar, Nylon, Background CountryBrent Ev 085
RealDrums [in Song:ModJazz16Brush: a: Snare Quietb: Snare, HiHat

Last edited by Al-David; 11/03/20 06:09 AM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops