Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
No surprise this getting so much attention smile

J&B + Peter,
Very good in all respects. Your creative drive is amazing. I just do not understand how it is possible to come up with such quality in such a short period of time, without cutting any corners. Enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing.

Misha.

P.S. If it is not a secret...How long did it take team to do this from start to finish? Was it a simpler tune that was done some time ago and you expanded on idea, or you started from scratch?

Thank you Misha. We always appreciate your support. For most of our productions the work flow is: Bud - lyric - rough progression > Janice - refined progression on her guitar > Biab for Band & arrangement > All tracks to Logic Pro > Rough mix to Peter for input > Janice - vocals > rough mix to Peter > Peter- guitar tracks > Bud/Janice/Peter - mix ideas > Bud - mix and mastering.

Janice is a one take vocalist almost always. When she’s ready she’s ready. Peter sends me a boatload of tracks in very shorts order. And I settle in to the final mix. It’s hard to say how much time. Janice and I spend much, much more time hiking, mountain biking and trail building. We work the music thing in amongst them. We are retired so that helps. Really hard to put a time on it. It’s more like an hour here and there. We don’t obsess over it. I appreciate your interest and wish I could be more specific.

J&B

Originally Posted By: tommyad
PB&J, The decision to use the Acoustic Bass and guitar was a wise one. It gives it a timeless feel. Another great lead vocal and the harmonies bring it up a notch. A great title with some fine lines in a perfect write for the genre. Peter's fine guitar lines spice up the production. Mix is spot on. Another good one in a long line of collabs. My best to all three of you, Tom

Thanks Tom. That is most appreciated. And big thanks for mentioning the mix! It’s great to see you back on the forum.

J&B