Ah, the audio chord wizard.

Would someone be willing to play along here and replicate what I did? If YOU get correct results then I am doing it wrong.

I downloaded the audio from the MP3 at THIS LOCATION. It's Diana Krall's cover of I Can't Give You Anything But Love. I imported that file into Real band. The tempo is way off, but that's okay for now because that's not the issue.

Once that file was in Real Band I ran the famous Audio Chord Wizard, which, if I understand correctly, is supposed to create a chord chart of what it hears. I watched it populate, then picked a style, and generated the song. It sounded like 3 cats running back and forth inside a piano. It is nowhere close to the song file. Either I am doing it wrong, or it just doesn't work.

So, would someone go to that link, grab that file (you DO know how to capture audio from a Youtube video, right? If not, PM me and I will send you the extracted MP3.) and run it through the ACW and see if it comes up with anything close for you. I may just not know how to use it, but it seems really straightforward so I don't know what there is to do wrong. I actually laughed out loud when I played back what Real Band heard and wrote.

Actually, here's the link to that file on my Google Drive. I SO want to do a version of this song with a country swing with fiddles and horns feel and I can't get the thing to print out a good chord chart.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ft0VyrxqQs33B9H-vjs8MCnqGshaXisG/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by eddie1261; 11/12/20 03:40 PM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.