Originally Posted By: CaptainMoto
Kinda song that makes you wanna listen to the lyrics.
Band is rich. vocals fit nicely.

"I heard David Bowie"

Well done!

moto

Thanks, Cap!!!
Originally Posted By: Deej56
Ezekiel,

Love that Bowie vocal sound you have going on. The chorus, the first line in particular, strikes me as a bit hot—I would have liked it a bit warmer—but then I’m just listening over the lapto, so it may be just me (and scrolling down, no one else mentioned, so disregard accordingly). The lyric and whole feel of this is very cool—great write. Enjoyed this a ton!

Best regards,

Deej

Thanks, Deej. I find all the Bowie references funny since he was not one of my major influences in my youth, although I do like his music.
Originally Posted By: vicarn
Hi Ezekiel.
I don't have Nectar 3 so can't advise you there. As we age we tend to lose a lot of our high frequency hearing so when to cut is a bit of a guessing game.
Look at cutting a few db at somewhere between 2000hz to 6000hz on the vocal first. Hard to tell without trying it.

Vic

Vic, thanks for the tip. I did some EQ adjustments (though I can't tell the difference) and have replaced my track on SC. My hearing loss is more than just age. It's also firearms, powertools, being in a rock band, and just general stupidity on my part.