Originally Posted By: tonnie

1) I run BB from the hard drive it came on. Peter advises that Cakewalk should be installed inside Band-in-a-Box 64, which in my case would on the BB hard drive. However, the downloaded version of Cakewalk installs itself on my C-drive, without offering an option to install it somewhere else. Is there a solution for this?

You have this a bit confused. There are no restrictions as to where you install Cakewalk. All you are after is the location where Cakewalk puts the TTS plugin. Then you simply tell BIAB where it is. Thats all.

Originally Posted By: tonnie

2) Presently I am using a Roland SD-50 to produce my non-MIDI sounds, with which I am quite happy, but I would indeed prefer “Great sound with Band-in-a-Box - likely better than any MIDI sound you’ve heard before with Band-in-a-Box” for my non MIDI-sounds. Could TTS-1 work alongside my SD-50?

Not sure what you mean by "non-midi" sounds? But I do believe you can have two different midi players at the same time. So, very good chance you can use both the TTS-1 and SD-50, on different channels of course, at the same time.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper