Originally Posted By: tommyad
floyd, As always a great write! I especially like "i plan on having no regrets when it's my day to die" as it is my personal philosophy. Bis sound and the opening guitar is super. I do kind of agree with Ray that a nastier guitar solo may have been a slightly better choice. It is very hard to find anything to nitpick in any of your work but I think he had a valid point as I kind of thought that before I read his comment. Other than that small detraction everything works. I like the gritty vocal processing. My final comment, It rocks! Tom

Tom - thanks for the great review. Not sure if you saw my response to Ray about the solo, but, I agree. I could not find anything in BIAB that would produce the kind of screaming, edgy, soaring Rock lead that I wanted. I don't think BIAB has that covered - one of the few times I've been unable to find an appropriate lead/solo from the Box...

Originally Posted By: jannesan
Nice to hear you experiencing on the harder edge of rock, somewhere between Bon Jovi and Aerosmith. Great rocking sound, nice vocal effect. Interesting change of point of view right before the first chorus, I really like the message in the second verse, although I was wondering what happened to the guy who was happy in the hole.

Janne

Thanks, Janne. Good to know that the Rock thing came across in this... "something new" for me....