Pipeline, thanks much.
"in Prefs > Song Generation was not enabled" I did disable this per your post. Sounds like it may apply to MGU, not SGU, but I tried it none the less.

"set it to -2 bar offset" That's what it reads by default.

"dragged the tracks from BB" I tired dragging per your suggestion, rather than opening the SGU or MIDI 1 file. The issue doesn't resolve.

"Have you got count-in bars enabled for render and in prefs > count-in/metronome?" Not clear here. 'Count in' is set to 1 in Metronome- is there more? Where is the 'count-in bars' in Render, are we talking RealBand- I don't see it?

Screen shot attached. I should add that any RealTracks subsequently added to the SEQ are in sync but are out of sync with MIDI tracks from BIAB's SGU, or those regenerated within RealBand. Also very significant- when the tracks are brought into my 'real' DAW (Mixcraft Pro Studio), the MIDI tracks and audio RealTracks are perfectly in sync. So, my conclusion for now, is that RB is misreading the information from BIAB, which MixCraft reads fine. Thanks guys.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Capture.PNG (234.8 KB, 44 downloads)
Last edited by Warren Keller; 11/24/20 10:28 AM.

Best, Warren

Warren A. Keller- Woodwindist/Producer
Spontaneous Groovin' Combustion
Tune 9 Music- SESAC