Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Dear Alan, dear Di,

first of all Maha and I want to congratulate you on your new home. May all sorrows always stay outside, instead let it be filled with music.

With beautiful music like 'Mama's Goin' Home'. Very different from what I've heard from you so far, but it's of theat same unmistakable wonderful 'Alan taste'.

Using that fiddle was an awesome idea - very, very, very nice !

All the best to the both of you,hugs from Maha.

Stefan

PS: As everybody has experienced at least once in their lifetime: that cardvox jungle always takes a looooong time to clear - just don't give up ;-)))

Hi Stefan ...

It's always such a great pleasure when you listen to my music and leave such wonderful comments. And yes, this one is a little different from what I usually do. But, at the time, it was something that just popped into my head ... so I decided to go with it.

I'll be sending you a PM tonight my time ... early tomorrow morning your time. I'll "talk" to you then. best to you and Maha.

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 11/25/20 09:24 AM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops