Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Happy for you and Di, Al. Barb & I finally got into our new place, too, a couple weeks ago. It was supposed to be done early May. Well, it surely sounds like you unpacked the most important stuff first. At first this seemed like a very sad tune, and I longed to hear Mama's Comin' Home, but as the song progressed I felt like I was already there waiting for her. Well done, Al. Now try to make something out of all that cardboard.

Hi Marty!

Good to hear you got into your new house so soon. I hope you and Barb enjoy yours as much as we are enjoying ours!

Thank you for the nice words about the song. It was one of those things that "just happened". I was playing around with a few RTs and when I heard the acoustic bass track, it immediately told me it was the RT I had been looking for to complete a whim that came my way several days ago. This where the whim took me.

Wishing you & Barb nothing but the very best in your new house. Take care and be safe ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops