Hi there,

I have been using bb since the nineties. I started collecting songs then. I also opened a website with many thousands of songs. People contributed to my collection and it became VERY large. The old timers here will remember.

I deleted my website a few years ago. RHARV (Bob Harvey) suggested at the beta test for bb2021 (which, by the way, is GREAT!) that I should rerelease all my stuff.

Therefore I have uploaded my collection for you to download. I ask that you don't overload the system by all going there at once.

There are several categories: melody songs, no melody songs, midi files, real book, Christmas, music. Note that due to the size of the music, that folder has been separated into 5 downloads.

Remember, a lot of this stuff is old. However, it is really helpful when you are looking for the melody or the chords. A lot of songs have lyrics as well. To give you an idea of numbers, there are over 8,000 songs in the melody songs zip. Some are better than others but I am sure that you will find some songs that you have been looking for.

I hope you enjoy the collection.

Please bump this thread if you like it so others may see it.

click here

Enjoy your band in a box with some more music! smile

Allanah

Last edited by Allanah; 11/29/20 12:23 PM. Reason: fixed link

Intel i7-14700KF, ASUS Prime Z790-P DDR5, LS720, RTX 4080 Renegade 32GB,Kingston KC3000 PCIe 4.0 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD, Win 11 Home, 3840x2160, Yamaha dgx-530