Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Floyd,

I've been away for some weeks and what happened? You made a completely different kind of song then I heard before. I had to look twice on your SoundCloud page to verify it was you. You had to warn me this was going to happen!

I can't compete with everyone else's compliments on this forum, so I'll suffice with the following words: Fantastic!
The guitar I heard from the start was amazingly bright, in contrast with your vocals in that first part.
The melody is very energetic and nearly left me sitting exhausted after the last tone. Close to a ledge...

So Floyd, with this song you showed me another side of your musical skills and I liked it.

Keep surprising me!
Hans

Thanks, Hans. Just trying to keep you on your toes. smile

Originally Posted By: vicarn
I'm used to hearing the softer side of you, Floyd.
This is a big piece of work on the hard side. Great sound and effects.
Gets my applause.

Vic

Thanks, Vic...

Originally Posted By: Bawb
Mercy!

Wow Floyd, just ever loving WOW! I listened to this when you first posted it and I'm still trying to find the words. Man this is good. This could easily be a song played in the opening or closing credits of some "high budget / explosions everywhere" action movie! Kind of a "no apologies, you need to fix yourself son" kind of tune. Did I say WOW? You definitely got a real smoker with this one...

Bawb - I really appreciate that!! Now if I could only belt them out like YOU can...THAT would be something....

Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
This song hit pretty close to home. I think a lot of us can relate to the overall feel and lyrics of this song. It tells a story that a lot of us have experienced and I think some might even be currently experiencing now with the state of the world. Thanks for putting this out there into the world so people feel understood and seen!

Ember - thanks for stopping by and having a listen. Appreciate that...