Originally Posted By: rayc
WOWZA,
I really enjoyed the progression and arrangement.
The Peter guitar is fantastic.
The melody & phrasing combined with THAT voice and THOSE harmonies are fanmazing.
Combined with an excellent narrative this gumbo is EXCELLENT.
My ears must be in freak mode tonight becasue, unusually for J & B, I heard some sibilance in the vocal...the only part that I'd suggest addressing is at 2.21.
Loved it.

Ray, I much appreciate your comments on my vocal and it was nice of you to mention the melody. Bud said that sibilance could’ve been a result of a new multiband compressor he’s using. We will check it out. Thanks again for all.

Janice

Originally Posted By: Bawb
Y'all just come up with the sweetest sounding tunes!
And let me tell ya, Janice could sing the phone book and it would sound good! So when you get a song that is put together as well as this one with some really clever analogies.
Yep another keeper.
Great sound
Thanks for posting, I enjoyed the listen...

Thanks for listening and saying that about my vocal!

Janice

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hello Peter, Leon, Janice and Bud,

This was a very nice example of working together on a song, or cohab. It brought us a very nice song!
Everything fit exactly, while Janices' wonderful voice glued it all togheter. Well done
And the lyrics, what a nice way of telling you love and need someone in your life!

Like (all) others, I enjoyed listening to it,
Hans

Thanks Hans. I always appreciate your comments!

Janice

Originally Posted By: Angelomusic
Really really nice song! Great arrangement, loved the vocals, the guitar and the energy!

Thank you!

Janice