Yeah I get you, and I know where you and they are coming from. While the tech has to keep moving forward, it also to grow at a pace that doesn't deeply effect both older and newer systems. One very valid point you make is the the development should not be stopped by older users and hardware, but you can't totally toss them aside either. I am right there with you on the idea of generate to Ram in BiaB that is a great idea.

I guess I am just pointing out that we have 16 utility tracks to move generated RTs to and then open up tracks to generate more, then move them, the rinse and repeat. Hopefully they will add RT/RD generation to those utility tracks in the near future maybe even in 2022, cause that would be really useful and productive.

My point is regarding those other programs is that none of them have any of this capability. They however can and do benefit and are complimented by the features in BiaB products. There are a lot of tools in a good craftsman tool box and no end to the ways they can be used, only limited by the skill sets of the user. We are fortunate to have the quality of the tools we have today.

Rustyspoon made an interesting point about the old days of ping ponging tracks on tape, and I remember those days. Great music was made then. What we have now is so far ahead of that. It took real craftsman to create a song then, as it was a tedious process. Now we can take 5 minutes to type in the chords, 1 minute to chose a style, and 40 seconds to generate a 5 piece backing band. You have to admit it is kind of crazy what this stuff does. And for sure it is a lot of fun.

Hey Pipeline, by the way thanks for all your help this year, and the same to John Ford, Matt, RHarv, Jim and Charlie Fogle, Jeff Pettit, Video track, and a whole lot more I can't remember off the top of my head. Lots of great ideas, and a lot of help to newer members. I have been using this stuff for many years, but I am constantly learning from all of you folks.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.