Originally Posted By: TexasFrets
I totally dig it. The first thing I thought when I heard your voice was Johnny Cash--that sort of punk country in your face sound. It's edgy and inspiring. Love it! Great sound, great attitude. I like your lyrics. And thanks for sharing which real tracks you used. It's cool to know the real tracks and what can be made from them.

Todd - thanks for the nice review. Your stuff has really impressed me - so that means a lot...

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Cool tune.... certainly a wee tad different for you. Nice work though. I need to listen to it on cans.... sounds pretty solid so far.

Thanks for stopping by, Herb...

Originally Posted By: Angelomusic
Such power in that song! The guitar is killing it! I definetely see that tune in a movie like The Punisher, the Equalizer or Jack Reacher! Mix is incredible too. Really really an awesome tune!

Thanks so much, Angelo...

Originally Posted By: dcuny
Sorry for getting to this so late. I heard it a couple days ago, and it wasn't doing anything for me. So I figured that was a sign that something was seriously wrong with my ears. sick

Since then, I found a short in my headphones, which explains a lot. crazy

Clearly, this song is outside the expected fj songs, and it does a great job breaking expectations. Vocal effects, angry lyrics, an entirely different attitude.

Works for me now! laugh

David - good to know that the problem came from elsewhere this time smile smile smile
Thanks for taking the time...