Lou S,

To update your 2020 PlusPAK purchase and make sure you obtain everything available in 2021 you should:

1) Purchase the 2021 PlusPAK upgrade during the December sale. The PlusPAK upgrade includes the 2021 Band-in-a-Box, RealBand and Plugin updates and RealTrack Sets 353 to 375.

The content included in this purchase is best explained +++ HERE +++

During the December sale a bonus package of (a) 64 new styles, (b) Instrumental Studies 15 (Minor Jazz Blues Guitar Soloing), (c) MIDI SuperTrack Set 32 (Jazz, New Age and Gospel Keys), (d) Look Ma! More MIDI (Midi Styles Set 5) and (e) over 300 RealCharts for Drums (transcription notation for all the RealDrum tracks) is included at no additional cost.

The content included in the Bonus PAK is best described +++ HERE +++

2) Purchase the 49 PAK. The 49 PAK includes (a) 40 unreleased RealTracks, (b) MultiStyles PAK 1 (also available separately), (c) Artist Performance Set 10 (More Celtic Flute with Geoff Kelly), (d) Instrumental Studies 14: Country Rock Blues Shuffle Soloing, (e) MIDI SuperTracks Set 33: More Bass, (f) Look Ma! More MIDI (Midi Styles Set 6) and (g) 14 RealDrum "Singles". The link above also describes the 49 PAK in detail.

As noted above, the MultiStyles PAK 1 is included in the Bonus 49 PAK.

3)Purchase the Xtra Styles PAK 10.

If you want the files on DVD or USB memory stick, PG Music charges for shipping. International shipping may incur government tariffs, duties or taxes.

I hope this helps. You can always contact PG Music Sales by chat or telephone for purchasing questions. The first link above also has a guide where you can input the serial number and receive upgrade suggestions.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Clipboard01.jpg (106.15 KB, 49 downloads)

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home