Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Wow! How exciting! Congrats on the home!

Now the song, I get, you mentioned, was to be a sad song. I definitely hear the pain there. I also hear moments of what feels like that moment of a pleasant memory that again turns back into the realization of loss. That is probably me reading WAY too far into it; but it struck me as what mourning feels like.

Very well done my friend!

Hi Aaron ...

You actually read this exactly as I hoped it would come across. Mama's gone ... that's sad. Mama's going to a good place ... that's good. Mama's trouble are gone ... that's good. Mama left an indelible legacy of which we are proud ... that's excellent. That pretty much sums up my thought process as I put the various elements of the song together. You keyed into it perfectly. That's a satisfying feeling for me that you heard it as I intended it. Thank you so much for validating my effort. I'm smiling big!

Wishing you the very best. Please stay safe.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops