Originally Posted By: bobcflatpicker

Eddie isn't joking Matt. I'm relatively sure he's p*ssed that we had a legitimate problem addressed.

Bob, I don't care that they addressed your problem. Good for you to see your comfort level enhanced.

The point is that I, another extremely small minority (of 1), have what TO ME is a major problem and they will not address it. I lost track of how many times I have asked to have 1/4 note and 1/2 note triplets addressed. Just as in the case of your issue, where once it is fixed it may benefit more than just the three primary players in that subject thread. When triplets become an option, perhaps more users would incorporate them in their writing. I can only say that I have a damn good song on hold that can't be programmed in Real Band as it is. I explained in detail what the suggested workaround would take, and nobody is even sure if that workaround would work. I want to be able to select a measure, be able to hay "I want 1/2 note triplets in this measure", and have the drum accents follow the beats of those triplets. I may be the only one who cares, and if so I don't expect it be addressed. Not for one guy. As to your problem, I read all those threads and it appeared to be 3 people who were upset about that notation thing. But that they fixed. Shouldn't we all be given the same courtesy when we make GOOD suggestions?

If you want to call that being p*ssed, have at it. I just want my problem fixed.

Maybe it can be done with 2021, because, damn you self imposed peer pressure, I just ordered it.

Last edited by eddie1261; 12/08/20 09:48 AM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.