Bob C.
"it's an auto accompaniment program."
Indeed. And do most arrangers (physical or software) offer at least 16 tracks? YES, absolutely. Adding those tracks to BIAB is a big (huge!) deal. Even now, at early release stage, these extra tracks are very useful! Hopefully soon they will fully work with Midi, (that will surely will make Mario happy). No, I do not want BIAB to become a DAW.

I also believe your #3 is a bit too dark. There are still a couple of BIG items in the wishlist, but only a couple. Most other requests seem to be achievable. I do agree with you that things got to be fixed and streamlined more aggressively. Mostly I am talking about features and functions that are already in place.

I wasn't here for long, but even I can see significant improvements. I am very glad PG team is surviving as business in this ridiculous, widely unexpected, horrible time of pandemic and bringing us something positive. People spend more for haircuts than most PG updates cost (1/2 price at this time). I feel that updating is worth every cent, even if I will not end up using 85% of released content and program features.

"however, after the rant i am going to upgrade to 2021 as soon as the patches seem to slow down" smile smile