I would like to continue to make progress using midi Tracks and Styles with BIAB.
I feel like I'm spending a lot of time and not getting a lot out of it.

Perhaps understanding the workflow of more experienced users using midi in BIAB and ultimately their DAW could help.

My objective is to use BIAB Midi(styles tracks) for making backing tracks that will allow me greater control of the tracks than just mixing in RealTracks.

I understand midi melody tracks. Don't need any help there

So, my beginners Styles and Tracks questions and thoughts are:

Can you briefly describe your workflow from BIAB to DAW?

Do you use only/mostly Midi styles in BIAB?

Do you use Midi instruments with Real Styles?

Do you use real instruments with Midi Styles?

If you mix and match midi and real tracks in BIAB, what is a typical example of what you do.

How do you normally transfer your midi files/tracks to your DAW.

Do you typically save Midi Drums from BIAB or do you use 3rd party drum products, or real Tracks?

Do you typically save Midi keyboard from BIAB or do you use 3rd party keyboard products, or real Tracks?

Do you typically save Midi bass from BIAB or do you use 3rd party bass products,, or real Tracks?

Once you have midi track(s) from biab in your DAW how do you used 3rd party tools like Toontrack ez line or JamStix, etc to modify the midi performance of a particular instrument

Any insight would be appreciated. I'm making some progress with midi on my own. It is an uphill climb and the urge to revert to Real Tracks is sucking my will to midi. Real Tracks and Real Styles provided a very high quality product for my needs

Thanks,
Geeze

biab2023(Mac)
Logic Pro X