Originally Posted By: tommyad
Hans, this has a great rock sound to it. Your vocal is spot on. Nice keyboard touches. I liked the chord progression and the interesting write. Nicely done,Tom

Hi Tom, Thanks for your comment. I altered this song two more times after your post. I wasn't so fond of my vocals and the lyrics could do better to! I think it's better now, although you already liked it. Bad habbit of me...

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Hans,
Well done! A very cool BIG sound.
And interesting idea and a good write. Excellent godly vocals smile
Mix sound good - well balanced. Nice Rocker!
One of your best!
Cool song.

fj

Hi Floyd, no critics on this song? While I thought it had to be. Therefore I altered it two more times. I'm joking a bit. Thanks for your very nice compliments. I showed my sons what you wrote about my 'godly' vocals. Unfortunate they were not impressed by this huge compliment. Nasty guys...

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Wow what a cool mixs Hans. Very cool separation love the chunking guitars. Super vocal and lyric. Very creative melody and backtrack. Well done Hans. This is a favorite for sure...

Ray, what a nice compliment from a high Spirit! I hope it will not only be your favorite, but also from some more listeners. I had better times on that. But I'm very happy with the compliments I receive of course.

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hello Hans ...
This is your perfect niche! Strong, bold and in-your-face. Your vocal is excellent and the backing tracks are spot on. Loved everything about it. Really nice!!!
Best to you take care and be safe ...

Alan

Hello Alan, what nice words you wrote to me! I am not sure this is my niche (because I never wanted to be boxed), but you made me think of it and I'm still doing that. All you wrote after 'the niche' is what I want to be or do. Writing and singing about issues that matter or make us think. So maybe that is my answer on the first line; it is my niche after all...

I hope you all have a very interesting new years eve and we meet again with new songs in 2021,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130