2 hours later.... I had to UNinstall Sonar and reinstall it to make sure I had the 64 bit version. This flies backward from the last time I had to do all this crap when I had to remove Sonar 64 bit and install Sonar 32 bit because Real Band 2019 was 32 bit.

So in the last 2 years I have had Sonar 64 bit on my computer, but that wouldn't work with Real Band. So I had to UN and Re Sonar. That lasted me until yesterday when I put Real Band 2021 on my computer. Then nothing worked. (Isn't that was JBridge is supposed to do, allow 32 bit and 64 bit plugins to be interchangeable?) So this morning I had to again UN and RE Sonar so everything is 64 bit.

Unbelievable that this stuff doesn't just "work". I can't just install the plugins either. I have to install the whole program. It is now 9:37am and I have been up working on this since 6am.

If anything else did what Real Band does I would be defecting. Much to the delight of one particular guy who sent me a hate mail because I am unimpressed with customer service who tells you "Just go back to 2019 then." and ends a chat. That's like getting spoiled food at a restaurant and their solution is "Just don't eat it then." I was beyond livid when that happened. That's the kind of thing that would prompt me to find the owner's house and bang on the door until he talked to me and terminated the person who did that. That says to me "We have your money already. We now don't care abut you." To be honest and fair I will say that this was the first time I had that kind of negative experience, and maybe the agent was having a bad day or it was close to closing time, but as someone who worked in a field parallel to that, I never did that to a caller who needed help.

Rustyspoon, I didn't see your post until after I finished what I did, but your post had the right path in sight. It was just a pain to spend that much time to accomplish that whole reinstallation process.

But I got things working again, and it's nap time.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.