Noel, when I tried to run it, I got windows asking what directory I wanted to scan and then I had to set one where I wanted the plugins to land. With all kind of small print disclaimers about "not recommended" stuff. (Well, if it's not recommended, take it out and make it impossible for the people who see a wet paint sign and touch the bench anyway). I want a bridging program that runs by clicking it once and it sets itself up and works until I throw the computer away. I don't want to work to set up software I have never seen and will never have to see again. YOU do that. Write it in a way I just click "GO" and go make some tea.

But after all that dancing I did with the uninstalling and reinstalling now it works. I felt like I unretired and went back to work. And I still have to install it on a second computer.

I personally would MUCH prefer that they included a step that says "You don't HAVE to remove the older but if you choose to, click here and we'll do that for you." I am an "order" guy, bordering on OCD, and I want all the executables in a folder, all the dll files in a folder, all the txt in a folder.... Because if I have to go find a file called "oldtennisball.pfc" (knowing there is no such thing as a pfc file - this is an example) I don't want to go through 17 directories to find which one it lives in. If there is a folder called PFC, I know it's in there. My computers are 98% set up that way. I keep a fairly clean desktop because that's what folders are for. Program, document, photo storage is on a separate drive. (A 500gb internal.) Music storage is on yet another. (AS 500gb external.) That's just how I know to do it, and I hate when installations scatter things all over. Could this stuff NOT be organized where they name the root folder PGMusic, and have BIAB and RB as subfolders in there? Why is there a folder called BB and another called Realband hanging off the root of C:\? In my case, I have plugins that came from Sonar and some that came from other sources and they are not in one folder. Where do I tell JBridge to look?

Those are the little things I look at when I do an overall evaluation of software. That and ease of installation. And infrequency of crashes. I have hung in with PG this long because it's the only game in town. Unlike Norton vs McAfee vs Kaspersky vs Joe's Anti Virus, there is only one choice for software that creates this level of backing tracks. Garage Band (Garbage Band) just makes those annoying 8 bar loops like rappers use.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.