I stand corrected Steve. I have not tried to buy one as none of my older computers have a PS2 port.In looking around I see there is even a wireless PS2 keyboard for sale.

I really never thought about it much until this discussion came up. I saw the PS2 connection on my new motherboard. I did not buy the Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard to play games. I got a super deal of $200 for the board and assumed it would be good for video.

I have three or four wireless USB keyboards. I don't like any of them. I have a backlit wired USb keyboard I like and use.

I never really use a typewriter much so I never got use to that type of keyboard feel. I did use something called a VariTyper a little which I suppose could have had that " loud clacker" sort of feel. I never much liked any of the keyboards until I got the one I am using a few years back.

I think there must be a very long list of possible USB devices. They also seem to work well.

I still have one computer running Linux that has a floppy drive and a piano that has a floppy drive. I have a lot of CNC programs on floppy drive that I have never taken the time to copy off to something else. Actually that computer may have a PS2 keyboard...don't remember.

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo