The most 'value for your money' package is the Ultra plus. It is the first level package that has all of the full release content except for any add-on packages.

The Band-in-a-Box program is the same for every package and the additional cost between packages is the amount of standard content that comes with each package.

My current version of BIAB has more than 8,300 Styles and 3,000 RealTracks with thousands of hours of Studio audio recordings by top Session musicians -- plus Midi, super midi, RealDrums, loops, percussive instruments, melodists and soloists.

That gives me a "wide variety of styles...".

It's my opinion that regardless of what you may read here on the forum or on social media like Facebook and YouTube comments, BIAB content can create any genre and type of music given enough time, talent and effort by the user. When someone comments that BIAB can't create song content within a certain genre, most times that means the user can't do it and not that BIAB software isn't capable.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 12/14/20 03:15 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.