I love chords more than any other single attribute of music. I love BIAB for allowing me to indulge my love with chords I normally don't (or can't) play easily on acoustic. This piece is full of 6ths (and their cousins, 13ths). 6ths, to me, are the somewhat happier versions of minor chords. There's a musical reason for that, I think...but regardless, that's the "emotion" that comes through for me.

The style is one of the older multi-styles...something I really didn't know existed before this project started a couple of months ago. As usual, if I start to use something, I'm going to overuse it. Looking forward to the new set--multi styles #1.

Listen, if you've a mind to. Comments are welcome, but not expected.

Glyd

****** Song Summary *************
Key=G , Tempo 75, Length (m:s)=4:03
No intro. 36 bar chorus, from bar 1 to bar 36. Repeat x2 choruses
Style is _PMODGR+.STY (Pop Ballad MultiStyle)
RealTracks in style: 1827:Bass, Electric, PopModernGrooveA-B Ev16 075
RealTracks in style: 1828:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm PopModernGroove Ev16 075
RealTracks in style: 1831:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm PopModernGrooveBrightA-B Ev16 075
RealTracks in style: 1842:Synth Pad, PopModernGrooveA-B Ev16 075
RealDrums [in style:PopModernGrooveSync16^5-a:Snare on 4, HiHat , b:Snare, HiHat

and:

908:Bass, Electric, SmoothBallad Ev16 065
2335:String Quartet, Rhythm PopHall Ev 085
~2291:Horn Section, Rhythm SlowPopPads Ev16 065
2820:Harp, Rhythm ClassicalSlow8ths Ev 085

Mixed in Reaper with BB reverbs, and Izotope plugins.

BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground