Originally Posted By: Tano Music
Alan, you are the MASTER at mining the RT’s for golden licks! Your persistence sure pays off in the resulting tracks you generate..I deeply admire your skill in this specific area—wish I had that kind of focus! Best to both of you!

Tangmo ... Everytime I see your screen name, I think "I want more Tang!" Of course a lot of the younger folks may not know what that means.

Thank you for your very, very nice words. I sincerely appreciate them. Of most of them songs I post here, at least 50% of the time effort is in previewing tracks and taking them for a test drive. I generally have a pretty good idea of what kind of track I want ... but sometimes when i choose one, it just doesn't work. So, back to test drives. But, sometimes I'm surprised by a track and make note of it for a different song. BIAB is just so full of ways to created almost any song you could want. I love it! And I always love your posts.

Wishing you the very best for the holidays and a fabulous 2021. Warmest wishes from both of us ...

Alan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops