Originally Posted By: bowlesj
IF Middle C on the piano had one name Noel we and many others would have more time to spend on more productive things. By saying having more than one name is okay you are essentially saying that wasting time on forums discussing these things or trying to figure out what is going on is okay. Why don't you change your name every time you post here? I assume you know that answer. Poor communication. Poor communication is the bigger reason marriages fail. Is that okay too?

John, I've been supportive of your intentions throughout this thread, but other people can and will always make constructive comments. That's what forum discussions are for. I sense that your most recent reply is unnecessarily critical of a respected forum member who

1: simply stated facts

2: also hoped you could be successful.

Perhaps you are having a bad day and frustrated that this isn't immediately resolved. If so I can understand a little more, but let's all keep a balance. We are all working from the same page here.
Have a great and safe Christmas.
Trevor

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones