I got my first copy of BIAB with version 6.0 years and years ago. I have updated it every year or so since. I even became a direct dealer for a few Years when I had my own music store. Displayed it playing the demo's. Never sold a copy of it and with a hundred other things taking up my time I never learned how to use the program myself. I got into arranger keyboards in a big way and just never really got to using BIAB. Every once in a while I'd open it up and play around a little but never figured out how use it effectively my self.

Well, that has finally changed! Today I created my first useable backing track with big lyrics. Still have a couple of minor problems to sort out but over all, I've finally got it.

#1. How do I keep the song from repeating from the very beginning? When the tune gets finished, it goes to the top and regenerates,

#2. Can I start another tune from the big lyrics window?

Dell 610 dual Monitor, win 7-10, Sonar Plat, ProTools 10 & 11, Reaper 4, BIAB/real Band 2022, Easy Drummer, Superior Drummer, Kontact Essentials, Personnel Orchestra, Korg Legacy Analog & Digital