I wasn't aware that this feature had been requested so many times before. I'm only working with BiaB since a year now. I just wonder why it hasn't been implemented yet.

Obviously the colors for the chord sheet areas should be optional and user selectable. The colorpicker suggested by Pipeline I have seen in many other applications and it seems to be a straight forward and intuitive approach to me. Any new song would start with a white sheet anyway, leaving it up to the user to mark certain areas by colors, if desired.

No matter what such markers would look like, the important point of such a feature would be the independence of those markers from the real song structure used by BiaB for the song generation. That's what provides the flexibility for their usage.
- Video makers could use it e.g. to mark the time positions of particular film scenes
- arrangers could use it to mark solos, areas they want to keep or drop or whatever else they find worth to highlight.

BiaB2023 Plus, Win11, AMD 6-core, 32GByte RAM, RME Fireface UFX, Samplitude ProX7, REAPER 6, Studio ne 5, Melodyne Studio, Toontrack SD3, iZotope MP4, NI Komplete 12, Korg Collection, etc.