<< I KNOW YOU SAY ONE CAN DO ALL IN BB CURRENTLY , BUT IT ISNT THAT SIMPLE WITH RESPECT. >>

Not to argue, but it is that simple with all respect to you. Everyone knows what a Part Marker is and as I've demonstrated, they can be placed onto every Bar of a Chord Chart. For those that have purchased or upgraded to BIAB 2021, Part Markers have been enhanced to perform the specific task of segregating and identifying song form sections while not affecting the Style. The user has the choice between the two.

It is a simple process to select a section and copy or move it at will.

Everything I've described and demonstrated are Features of BIAB and not work arounds... What I do in BIAB is not advanced, complicated or convoluted. I simply use BIAB features you and another DAW enthusiasts haven't tried or explored their potential. It's easy to see from your posts your workflow has long been to start a project in BIAB and then move rendered tracks to a DAW. Nothing wrong with that but you do need to understand that what's your comfort level and workflow is not the only and single correct way to construct a song using BIAB and there are many users that don't follow that process. It's only fair to them and PG Music developers to share BIAB can do what you're presenting as a 'new' option but in reality has been an option for years. I have no problem with your suggestion and likely the same as you and many others, I'll benefit from it. So let me say clearly, I support your suggestion but think your assertion that what I've shown is somehow exposing limits/foibles/ and workarounds is due to you being unfamiliar with long standing BIAB features that don't fit with your particular workflow.

I have no issue at all with your wishlist item of tabs and totally agree that would be a nice enhancement but that's not why I made my post. Our workflows aren't always different. I also move BIAB tracks to DAWs for projects that need that type of processing and polish. I don't think there's anything wrong with your workflow at all. It's a very popular way for those that use it. I also think you'd be amazed at the efficient level BIAB can replicate and produce audio tracks at a much faster and professional level than you've imagined so far.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.