I already use a program called Macro-express which runs on windows hotkey shortcut triggers. I am heavily invested in this program (can't remove it). Is this autohotkey likely to create issues with it?

I don't understand why you say delete the Mp4. I see no MP4 in the ABC export out of BIAB file. Whatever you are programming my understanding is it will read the ABC file into memory (Just like I would write in access) and create a file that Audacity can read in (just like I would write in access). I have zero doubt I can write such an access program. It isn't easy but it is a lot easier than other stuff I have written.

I have about 10 access programming projects I want to write but I have higher priorities so they keep getting put off. This access script I might write for the Audacity Labels file is pretty low priority compared to those other programming projects. I am not even sure the other musicians will use it (ts a trivial extra that might be useful at times). I would not go too crazy with this project unless you really love to program (a fun puzzle to figure out). I have been programming so long now that it has lost all its novelty for me. It's just a tool I still use a fair bit. Its not a be all and end all in itself.

Last edited by bowlesj; 12/29/20 04:01 PM.

John Bowles
My playing in my 20s:
https://www.reverbnation.com/johnbowles