Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Well, all your work was worth it because the result was excellent. TBH I can get bored with instrumentals but this held my interest throughout. Great work!

Thank you very much! I totally see why instrumentals couldn't be that enticing so I thank you for your comment ! I wish you an happy new year!!

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hey Angelo ...

Man, what a treat! All that work you applied turned into one big heap of fun and entertainment. Your cuts are always very professional-sounding and have tons of commercial appeal. Loved that bass and hi-hat intro ... really cool! And the horn stabs are the perfect accent to everything else.

The variations are nicely blended and are mutually complimentary. Translation: Fantastic song that I truly enjoyed!

Look forward to more excellent cuts from you. Hope 2021 treats you in a most excellent way.

Alan

Thank you for your feedback Alan. It was a lot of work to compose and adjust and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I wish you an happy new year!

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Man, that is one great display of the power of BiaB when used with strong user performance like your guitars.

Excellent mix and a terrific video.

No doubt about the amount of planning and effort that went into this and we most enjoyed the outcome!

J&B

Thank you J&B! I love BIAB, this is such a wonderful and powerful tool indeed! I wish you a very happy new year!

Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Hi Angelo,

I'm a sucker for great bass riffs and this one really does the job, wow.... A very fine and marvellously produced piece of funky stuff - a fantastic start into 2021. Thanks a lot and stay safe,

Stefan

Thank you very much Stefan! Even if I play guitar, I do really love bass indeed, such a wonderful instrument! Thanks again, and happy new year!